Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 8 - Trade
- 44-45 - Retail Trade
- 445 - Food and Beverage Stores
- 4452 - Specialty Food Stores
- 44529 - Other Specialty Food Stores
445291 - Baked Goods Stores
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing baked goods not baked on the premises, and not for immediate consumption.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- retailing goods baked on premises, not for immediate consumption (See 31181 Bread and Bakery Product Manufacturing)
- retailing baked goods for immediate consumption whether or not baked on the premises, (See 722210 Limited-Service Eating Places)
- Bagel stores, without baking on the premises, retail
- Bakeries without baking on the premises, retail
- Pastry shops, without baking on the premises, retail
- Pretzel stores and stands, retail
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: