Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 8 - Trade
- 44-45 - Retail Trade
- 441 - Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers
- 4413 - Automotive Parts, Accessories and Tire Stores
- 44131 - Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores
441310 - Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new, rebuilt and used automotive parts and accessories; both retailing automotive parts and accessories and repairing automobiles; and retailing automotive accessories that generally require installation.
- Air-conditioning equipment, automobile, sale and installation, retail
- Automobile accessory dealers, retail
- Automotive accessories and parts, secondhand, retail store
- Automotive parts and accessories stores selling primarily to other businesses but open to the public
- Battery dealers, automobile, retail
- Sound systems, motor vehicle, retail
- Speed shops, retail
- Used automotive parts (recyclers), retail
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: