Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 6 - Manufacturing
- 31-33 - Manufacturing
- 332 - Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 3324 - Boiler, Tank and Shipping Container Manufacturing
- 33243 - Metal Can, Box and Other Metal Container (Light Gauge) Manufacturing
332431 - Metal Can Manufacturing
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing metal cans or other containers, from purchased sheet metal (typically aluminum or chrome oxide-coated steel).
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing metal shipping containers (See 332439 Other Metal Container Manufacturing)
- Aerosol cans, manufacturing
- Aluminum cans, manufacturing
- Can lids and ends, metal, manufacturing
- Cans, metal (e.g., food, beverage, aerosol), manufacturing
- Paint cans, metal, manufacturing
- Steel cans, manufacturing
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: