Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 6 - Manufacturing
- 31-33 - Manufacturing
- 327 - Non-Metallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
- 3273 - Cement and Concrete Product Manufacturing
- 32731 - Cement Manufacturing
327310 - Cement Manufacturing
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the production of clinker and subsequent grinding of clinker using either dry or wet production processes.
- Cement (e.g., hydraulic, masonry, portland, pozzolana), manufacturing
- Hydraulic cement, manufacturing
- Masonry cement, manufacturing
- Natural (i.e., calcined earth) cement, manufacturing
- Portland cement, manufacturing
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: