Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 6 - Manufacturing
- 31-33 - Manufacturing
- 325 - Chemical Manufacturing
- 3259 - Other Chemical Product Manufacturing
- 32599 - All Other Chemical Product Manufacturing
325991 - Custom Compounding of Purchased Resins
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the custom mixing and blending of purchased plastics resins; and compounding plastics resins from recycled plastics products.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing synthetic resins from basic organic chemicals (See 325210 Resin and Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing)
- Plastics resins, compounding from recycled materials
- Plastics resins, custom compounding of purchased
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: