Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 6 - Manufacturing
- 31-33 - Manufacturing
- 322 - Paper Manufacturing
- 3222 - Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- 32221 - Paperboard Container Manufacturing
322212 - Folding Paperboard Box Manufacturing
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing folding paperboard boxes, from purchased paperboard.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing paperboard and converting it into folding boxes (See 322130 Paperboard Mills)
- manufacturing milk cartons (See 322219 Other Paperboard Container Manufacturing)
- Boxes, folding (except corrugated), made from purchased paperboard
- Cartons, folding (except milk), made from purchased paperboard
- Folding boxes (except corrugated), made from purchased paperboard
- Folding containers (except corrugated), made from purchased paperboard
- Food containers, sanitary, folding, made from purchased paperboard
- Sanitary food containers, folding, made from purchased paperboard
- Shoe boxes, folding, made from purchased paperboard
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: