Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 5 - Construction
- 23 - Construction
- 232 - Trade Contracting
- 2323 - Building Exterior Finishing Work
- 23234 - Metallic and Other Siding Work
232340 - Metallic and Other Siding Work
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in installing and repairing siding and cladding of aluminum, steel, asbestos, vinyl and hardboard.
- Aluminum siding, installation
- Architectural sheet metal work, contractors
- Cladding, installation (except glass)
- Door and window frames, metal, installation
- Exterior siding, metal, hardboard and vinyl, installation
- Fascia and soffit, metal and plastic, installation
- Metal doors and window frames, installation
- Siding, contractors (installation and repair)
- Vinyl siding, soffit and fascia, installation
- Wood siding, installation
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: