Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 5 - Construction
- 23 - Construction
- 232 - Trade Contracting
- 2322 - Building Structure Work
- 23222 - Concrete Pouring and Finishing Work
232220 - Concrete Pouring and Finishing Work
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in pouring or gunning concrete, and concrete finishing.
- Cement finishing
- Concrete grinding and polishing
- Concrete pumping (placement)
- Footings and foundation contractor
- Foundations of buildings, poured concrete, contractors
- Gunite work on construction projects
- Insulated foundation systems, installing
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: