Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 4 - Utilities
- 22 - Utilities
- 221 - Utilities
- 2211 - Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- 22112 - Electric Power Transmission, Control and Distribution
221121 - Electric Bulk Power Transmission and Control
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the transmission of electric power from the generating source to the distribution centre, or in transmission and distribution. The transmission system includes transmission lines and the transformer stations that are integral to transmission. The control of electric power, which includes arranging, facilitating or co-ordinating the transmission of electric power between or among electric utilities, is included.
- Electric power transmission systems
- Transmission of electric power
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: