Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 3 - Forestry, Fishing, Mining, Oil and Gas
- 21 - Mining and Oil and Gas Extraction
- 212 - Mining (except Oil and Gas)
- 2123 - Non-Metallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying
- 21232 - Sand, Gravel, Clay, and Ceramic and Refractory Minerals Mining and Quarrying
212323 - Sand and Gravel Mining and Quarrying
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating sand and gravel pits, including dredging for sand and gravel, and washing, screening or otherwise preparing sand and gravel.
- Abrasive sand mining
- Fill dirt pits
- Filtration sand mining
- Foundry sand mining
- Gravel pit operating
- Industrial sand mining
- Sand pit or quarry
- Silica sand, mining
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: