Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 3 - Forestry, Fishing, Mining, Oil and Gas
- 21 - Mining and Oil and Gas Extraction
- 212 - Mining (except Oil and Gas)
- 2122 - Metal Ore Mining
- 21221 - Iron Ore Mining
212210 - Iron Ore Mining
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in mining, beneficiating or otherwise preparing iron ores, and manganiferous ores valued chiefly for their iron content. Establishments engaged in the production of sinter and other agglomerates, except those associated with blast furnace operations, are included.
- Ilmenite, hematite, ore, mining
- Iron agglomerate and pellet production
- Iron ore dressing (beneficiation) plants
- Iron ore milling
- Iron ore mining
- Limonite mining
- Magnetite ore mining
- Manganiferous ore valued for iron content, mining
- Sintering iron ore produced at the mine
- Taconite mining
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: