Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 15 - Information, Culture and Recreation
- 71 - Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- 711 - Performing Arts, Spectator Sports and Related Industries
- 7111 - Performing Arts Companies
71113 - Musical Groups and Artists
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in producing live presentations that involve the performances of musicians and/or vocalists. Establishments in this industry may consist of groups or individual artists. Examples of establishments in this industry are chamber and symphony orchestras, country music groups, jazz music groups, and pop and rock music groups, as well as independent musicians and vocalists.
|711130Musical Groups and Artists||Musical Groups and Artists|
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: