Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 14 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 62 - Health Care and Social Assistance
- 621 - Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 6214 - Out-Patient Care Centres
62149 - Other Out-Patient Care Centres
This industry comprises establishments, with medical staff, not classified to any other industry, primarily engaged in general out-patient care, which provides the services of a variety of health practitioners within the same establishment, and specialized out-patient services, such as dialysis. These establishments are often referred to as clinics or centres and must not be confused with the offices of health practitioners classified to other industries that are also referred to as clinics or centres.