Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 10 - Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Leasing
- 52 - Finance and Insurance
- 523 - Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investment and Related Activities
- 5232 - Securities and Commodity Exchanges
52321 - Securities and Commodity Exchanges
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing marketplaces and mechanisms for the purpose of facilitating the buying and selling of stocks, stock options, bonds or commodity contracts. The establishments in this industry do not buy, sell, own or set the prices of the traded securities and/or commodities.
|523210Securities and Commodity Exchanges||Securities and Commodity Exchanges|
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: