Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 15 - Information, Culture and Recreation
- 51 - Information and Cultural Industries
- 512 - Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries
- 5122 - Sound Recording Industries
51221 - Record Production
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in record production. These establishments contract with musical artists, and arrange and finance the production of original master recordings. Establishments in this industry hold the copyright to the master recording and derive most of their revenues from selling, leasing, and licensing master recordings. Establishments in this industry do not have their own duplication or distribution capabilities.
|512210Record Production||Record Production|
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: