Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 488 - Support Activities for Transportation
- 4883 - Support Activities for Water Transportation
48833 - Navigational Services to Shipping
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing navigational services to shipping. Important navigational services are pilotage, moorage and vessel traffic services. Establishments engaged in marine salvage are included.