Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 488 - Support Activities for Transportation
- 4881 - Support Activities for Air Transportation
48811 - Airport Operations
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating international, national and other civil airports. The activities involved in operating airports include renting hangar space, and providing air traffic control services, baggage handling, cargo handling and aircraft parking services. Public flying fields are included.