Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 7 - Services-Producing Sector
- 9 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 48-49 - Transportation and Warehousing
- 485 - Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- 4854 - School and Employee Bus Transportation
48541 - School and Employee Bus Transportation
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating buses and other motor vehicles to transport pupils to and from school or employees to and from work. These establishments operate over fixed routes and schedules, but do not charge a per-trip fee.
|485410School and Employee Bus Transportation||School and Employee Bus Transportation|
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: