Variant of NAICS 1997 - Labour Force Survey (LFS) Industries
- 1 - Goods-Producing Sector
- 3 - Forestry, Fishing, Mining, Oil and Gas
- 113 - Forestry and Logging
- 1133 - Logging
- 11331 - Logging
113312 - Contract Logging
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in cutting timber, producing rough, round, hewn, or riven primary wood, and producing wood chips in the forest, on a fee or contract basis. Establishments primarily engaged in cutting and transporting timber are also included.
Establishments primarily engaged in:
- trucking timber (see 484223 Forest Products Trucking, Local and Trucking, Local and 484233 Forest Products Trucking, Long Distance)
- Contract logging
- Logging contractor (felling, cutting, bucking)
- Pulpwood cutting, on contract
- Timber cutting, on contract
- Yarding, timber, on contract
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: