North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0
- 62 - Health care and social assistance
- 621 - Ambulatory health care services
- 6213 - Offices of other health practitioners
- 62133 - Offices of mental health practitioners (except physicians)
621330 - Offices of mental health practitioners (except physicians)US
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing mental health services. Clinical psychologists, psychiatric social workers and other mental health practitioners, who do not hold a doctoral degree in medicine, are included.
- psychologists' offices
- psychology social workers, offices of
- psychotherapists (except M.D.), offices of
- providing treatment and diagnostic services by psychiatrists, psychoanalysts and psychotherapists having a doctoral degree in medicine (See 621110 Offices of physicians)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: