North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0
- 44-45 - Retail trade
- 459 - Sporting goods, hobby, musical instrument, book, and miscellaneous retailersUS
- 4591 - Sporting goods, hobby and musical instrument retailersUS
- 45914 - Musical instrument and supplies retailersUS
459140 - Musical instrument and supplies retailersUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new musical instruments, sheet music and related supplies.
- musical instruments and supplies (e.g., drums, guitars, organs, pianos, sheet music, amplifying equipment), retail
- renting and repairing of musical instruments, in addition to retailing instruments and supplies
- renting musical instruments (See 532280 All other consumer goods rental)
- repairing musical instruments (See 811490 Other personal and household goods repair and maintenance)
- retailing musical recordings (See 449214 Audio and video recording retailers)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: