North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012
- 62 - Health care and social assistance
- 624 - Social assistance
- 6241 - Individual and family services
- 62411 - Child and youth services
624110 - Child and youth servicesUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing non-residential social assistance services for children and youth.
- adoption services
- big brother services
- big sister services
- child support services
- friendship and counselling offered to young people
- providing day-care services for children (See 624410 Child day-care services)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: