North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012
- 54 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 541 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 5418 - Advertising, public relations, and related services
- 54186 - Direct mail advertising
541860 - Direct mail advertising
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in creating and designing direct mail advertising campaigns, and preparing advertising material for mailing or other direct distribution. These establishments may also compile, maintain, sell and rent mailing lists.
- advertising mailing services (i.e., preparing advertising material, such as coupons, flyers or samples, for mailing or other direct distribution)
- coupon and sample packages, development of
- direct mail advertising campaign services
- compiling and selling mailing lists, without also providing direct mail advertising services (See 511140 Directory and mailing list publishers)
- creating and placing advertising campaigns in media (See 541810 Advertising agencies)
- door-to-door distribution or delivery of advertising materials or samples (See 541870 Advertising material distribution services)
- distributing advertising specialties (See 541891 Specialty advertising distributors)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: