North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012
- 54 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 541 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 5413 - Architectural, engineering and related services
- 54137 - Surveying and mapping (except geophysical) services
541370 - Surveying and mapping (except geophysical) services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing surveying and mapping services of the surface of the earth, including the sea floor. These services may include surveying and mapping of areas above or below the surface of the earth, such as the creation of view easements or segregating rights in parcels of land by creating underground utility easements.
- aerial surveying (except geophysical), using specialized equipment
- cadastral surveying and mapping services
- geographic information system (GIS) base mapping and quality control services
- land surveying services (except geophysical)
- mapmaking (except geophysical) services
- oceanic surveying (except geophysical) services
- photogrammetric mapping services
- topographic mapping and surveying services
- publishing atlases and maps (See 511130 Book publishers)
- developing and/or publishing GIS software (See 51121 Software publishers)
- providing geophysical surveying and mapping services (See 541360 Geophysical surveying and mapping services)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: