North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012
- 54 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 541 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 5413 - Architectural, engineering and related services
- 54136 - Geophysical surveying and mapping services
541360 - Geophysical surveying and mapping services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in gathering, interpreting and mapping geophysical data. These establishments often specialize in locating and measuring the extent of subsurface resources, such as oil, gas and minerals, but they may also conduct surveys for engineering purposes. A variety of surveying techniques are used, including seismic, magnetic, gravity, electrical and electromagnetic, radioactive and remote sensing, depending on the purpose of the survey.
- electrical geophysical surveying services
- electromagnetic geophysical surveying services
- geological surveying services
- gravity geophysical surveying services
- oceanic surveying, geophysical
- seismic geophysical surveying services
- geophysical surveying activities in combination with other exploration activities (See 21311 Support activities for mining, and oil and gas extraction)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: