North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012
- 54 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 541 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 5413 - Architectural, engineering and related services
- 54131 - Architectural services
541310 - Architectural services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing the construction of residential, institutional, leisure, commercial and industrial buildings and other structures by applying knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning regulations, building codes and building materials.
- both the design and construction of buildings, highways or other structures (See 23 Construction)
- design-builders (See 23 Construction)
- providing construction management services - classified by type of construction (See 23 Construction)
- planning and designing landscapes (See 541320 Landscape architectural services)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: