North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012
- 23 - Construction
- 236 - Construction of buildings
- 2361 - Residential building construction
- 23611 - Residential building construction
236110 - Residential building constructionCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the construction or remodelling and renovation of single-family and multi-family residential buildings. These establishments include residential housing general contractors, operative builders and remodellers of residential structures, residential project construction management firms, and residential design-build firms.
- additions, alterations and renovations, residential buildings
- apartment building, construction
- construction management, new residential operative builders
- cottages construction
- fire and flood restoration of residential homes, by general contractors
- handyman construction services, residential buildings
- home builders, operative
- house construction by custom home builders
- log home, construction
- modular housing assembly and installation on site, construction
- performing specialized construction work on houses and other residential buildings, generally on a subcontract basis (See 238 Specialty trade contractors)
- performing manufactured (mobile) home set-up and tie-down work (See 238990 All other specialty trade contractors)
- constructing and leasing residential buildings on their own account (See 53111 Lessors of residential buildings and dwellings)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: