North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 722 - Food services and drinking places
- 7223 - Special food services
- 72233 - Mobile food services
722330 - Mobile food services
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in preparing and serving meals and snacks for immediate consumption from motorized vehicles or non-motorized carts.
- chip wagon and mobile stand
- French fries, mobile
- lunch wagon
- mobile canteens, food service
- snack truck operation
- selling a specialty snack, such as ice cream, frozen yogurt, cookies, popcorn or non-alcoholic beverages, from a permanent facility (See 722512 Limited-service eating places)
- selling fruit, vegetables and other non-prepared food items from mobile equipment (See 454390 Other direct selling establishments)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: