North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 722 - Food services and drinking places
- 7223 - Special food services
- 72232 - Caterers
722320 - Caterers
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing food services for events, such as graduation parties, wedding receptions and trade shows.
- caterers who own or manage permanent facilities in which they provide event-based food services
- provision of equipment and vehicles to transport meals and snacks to events and to prepare food at the event site
- industrial caterers (See 722310 Food service contractors)
- preparing and/or delivering food for the needy (See 624210 Community food services)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: