North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 721 - Accommodation services
- 7211 - Traveller accommodation
- 72119 - Other traveller accommodation
721192 - Housekeeping cottages and cabinsCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as housekeeping cottages and cabins.
- providing access to private beaches and fishing
- operating hunting and fishing camps (See 721212 Hunting and fishing camps)
- supplying accommodations with recreational activities organized around a particular theme (See 721213 Recreational (except hunting and fishing) and vacation camps)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: