North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 721 - Accommodation services
- 7211 - Traveller accommodation
- 72112 - Casino hotels
721120 - Casino hotels
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in hotel facilities with a casino on the premises. These establishments generally offer a range of services and amenities, such as food and beverage services, entertainment, valet parking, swimming pools, and conference and convention facilities.
- table wagering games and other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting
- hotels and motels that provide limited gambling activities, such as slot machines, without a casino on the premises (See 72111 Hotels (except casino hotels) and motels)
- stand-alone casinos (See 713210 Casinos (except casino hotels))
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: