North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 721 - Accommodation services
- 7211 - Traveller accommodation
- 72111 - Hotels (except casino hotels) and motels
721113 - ResortsCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as resorts. These establishments feature extensive indoor and/or outdoor leisure activities on the premises on a year-round basis. Resorts are designed to accommodate vacationers and provide full-service suites and guest rooms, typically in a non-urban setting next to lakes, rivers or mountains. Establishments of this type often provide access to conference facilities.
- resort management services (i.e., providing management and operating staff to run resort)
- resorts with integrated health spa facilities
- establishments integrating accommodation and recreational services in camp-like facilities (See 72121 Recreational vehicle (RV) parks and recreational camps)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: