North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 721 - Accommodation services
- 7211 - Traveller accommodation
- 72111 - Hotels (except casino hotels) and motels
721112 - Motor hotelsCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as motor hotels. These establishments are designed to accommodate clients travelling by motor vehicle and provide short-stay suites or guest rooms within a low-rise structure, characterized by ample, convenient parking areas, interior access to rooms, and their location along major roads.
- limited complementary services and amenities
- similar establishments that feature exterior access to rooms and parking areas adjacent to the room entrances (See 721114 Motels)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: