North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 721 - Accommodation services
- 7211 - Traveller accommodation
- 72111 - Hotels (except casino hotels) and motels
721111 - HotelsCAN
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as hotels. These establishments provide suites or guest rooms within a multi-storey or high-rise structure, accessible from the interior only, and they generally offer guests a range of complementary services and amenities, such as food and beverage services, parking, laundry services, swimming pools and exercise rooms, and conference and convention facilities.
- hotel management services (i.e., providing management and operating staff to run hotel)
- hotels (except casino hotels) with integrated health spa facilities
- apartment hotel for accommodation and lodging services (See 531111 Lessors of residential buildings and dwellings (except social housing projects))
- hotels that operate in a non-urban setting next to lakes, rivers, mountains or beaches, and that feature access to extensive indoor or outdoor leisure activities (See 721113 Resorts)
- hotels with a casino on the premises (See 721120 Casino hotels)
- residential hotels (See 531111 Lessors of residential buildings and dwellings (except social housing projects))
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: