North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 713 - Amusement, gambling and recreation industries
- 7132 - Gambling industries
- 71329 - Other gambling industries
713299 - All other gambling industriesMEX
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other Canadian industry, primarily engaged in providing gambling services.
- bingo halls or parlours
- card rooms (e.g., poker rooms)
- off-track betting parlours
- slot machines parlours
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: