North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 713 - Amusement, gambling and recreation industries
- 7132 - Gambling industries
- 71329 - Other gambling industries
713291 - LotteriesMEX
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in organizing lotteries and selling lottery tickets through existing retail distribution channels or directly to consumers.
- distributing lottery tickets
- lotteries, operation of
- lottery ticket sales agents or vendors (except retail stores)
- establishments owned or operated by governments
- stores that sell lottery tickets and a variety of food and convenience items (See 445120 Convenience stores)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: