North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 713 - Amusement, gambling and recreation industries
- 7132 - Gambling industries
- 71321 - Casinos (except casino hotels)
713210 - Casinos (except casino hotels)
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating gambling facilities that offer table wagering games along with other gambling activities, such as slot machines.
- providing food and beverage services at casinos
- operating bars with video gaming or other gambling machines on the premises (See 722410 Drinking places (alcoholic beverages))
- operating casino hotels (See 721120 Casino hotels)
- providing coin-operated gaming devices, such as slot machines or video gambling terminals, to places of business operated by others (See 713299 All other gambling industries)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: