North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 23 - Construction
- 238 - Specialty trade contractors
- 2383 - Building finishing contractors
- 23839 - Other building finishing contractors
238390 - Other building finishing contractors
This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other Canadian industry, primarily engaged in building finishing trade work. The work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, or maintenance and repairs.
- bath tub refinishing, on site
- building fixtures and fittings (except mechanical equipment), installation
- closet organizer system installation
- concrete coating, glazing or sealing
- modular furniture system attachment and installation
- trade show exhibit installation and dismantling
- weatherstripping installation
- applying or removing paint or wall coverings (See 238320 Painting and wall covering contractors)
- finish carpentry (See 238350 Finish carpentry contractors)
- installing drywall, plaster or insulation (See 238310 Drywall and insulation contractors)
- installing or repairing wood floors, resilient flooring, and carpet (See 238330 Flooring contractors)
- mechanical equipment building fixtures and fittings installation (See 238299 All other building equipment contractors)
- setting tile or performing terrazzo work (See 238340 Tile and terrazzo contractors)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: