North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 11 - Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting
- 115 - Support activities for agriculture and forestry
- 1153 - Support activities for forestry
- 11531 - Support activities for forestry
115310 - Support activities for forestry
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing particular support activities, related to harvesting timber.
- forest conservation services
- forest fire fighting services (e.g., inspection, prevention, protection)
- forestry maintenance (e.g., spacing and thinning trees, reforestation, mensuration services, measurement of trees)
- log hauling in the forest, without logging
- pest control services, forestry
- timber cruising and valuation
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: