North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0
- 72 - Accommodation and food services
- 722 - Food services and drinking places
- 7225 - Full-service restaurants and limited-service eating places
- 72251 - Full-service restaurants and limited-service eating places
722511 - Full-service restaurantsUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing food services to patrons who order and are served while seated and pay after eating.
- family restaurants (e.g., diners)
- fine-dining restaurants
- drinking places and pubs that primarily serve food
- selling alcoholic beverages, providing take-out services, operating a bar or presenting live entertainment, in addition to serving food and beverages
- bars, taverns, pubs and nightclubs that primarily serve alcoholic beverages (See 722410 Drinking places (alcoholic beverages))
- food service establishments in which patrons order at a counter and pay before eating (See 722512 Limited-service eating places)
- producing and presenting live theatrical productions and providing food and beverages for consumption on the premises (See 71111 Theatre companies and dinner theatres)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: