North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 3.0
- 71 - Arts, entertainment and recreation
- 711 - Performing arts, spectator sports and related industries
- 7115 - Independent artists, writers and performers
- 71151 - Independent artists, writers and performers
711513 - Independent writers and authorsCAN
This Canadian industry comprises independent individuals (freelance) primarily engaged in creating artistic and cultural literary works, technical writing or copywriting.
- freelance journalist
- journalists, print, independent
- newspaper columnists, independent
- playwrights, independent
- reporters, independent
- song writers, independent
- independent print journalists
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: