North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0
- 62 - Health care and social assistance
- 621 - Ambulatory health care services
- 6212 - Offices of dentists
- 62121 - Offices of dentists
621210 - Offices of dentistsUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments of licensed dentists primarily engaged in the private or group practice of general or specialized dentistry or dental surgery. Offices of dentists, especially walk-in centres that accept patients without appointment and that often have extended office hours, are sometimes called clinics or dental centres.
- dental health services, specialists (e.g., endodontists, orthodontists, periodontists, prosthodontists)
- dentists, group practice, offices or clinics, general practice
- denture, artificial teeth and orthodontic appliance making (See 339110 Medical equipment and supplies manufacturing)
- impression-taking and denture-fitting by denturists (See 621390 Offices of all other health practitioners)
- teeth and gum cleaning by dental hygienists practising their profession independently (See 621390 Offices of all other health practitioners)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: