North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0
- 54 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 541 - Professional, scientific and technical services
- 5419 - Other professional, scientific and technical services
- 54194 - Veterinary services
541940 - Veterinary servicesUS
This Canadian industry comprises establishments of licensed veterinary practitioners primarily engaged in the practice of veterinary medicine, dentistry, or surgery for animals.
- animal hospitals
- consulting and visiting services, veterinary
- herd inspecting and testing services, veterinary
- surgery services, veterinary
- veterinary practices or clinics
- veterinary testing laboratories
- veterinary laboratories
- boarding horses (See 115210 Support activities for animal production)
- providing pet care services, such as grooming and boarding (See 812910 Pet care (except veterinary) services)
- veterinary research and development (See 541710 Research and development in the physical, engineering and life sciences)
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: