Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
Detailed information for the data can be obtained from the contact below.
Data from surveys conducted by the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC) are provided to Statistics Canada for publication in the Pan-Canadian Education Indicators Program (https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/en/catalogue/81-582-X). These include:
- The Program for International Student Assessment (PISA), which assesses the 15-year-old students' levels of key knowledge and skills that are essential for full participation in modern societies.
- The Pan-Canadian Assessment Program (PCAP), which assesses detailed information on the performance of Grade 8 students in Canada in the major PCAP domains of reading, mathematics and science.
- The True Cohort High School Graduation Rate Data Collection (HSGR), which collects data for on-time and extended time high school graduation rates by gender.
- The Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Indicators of Educational Systems (INES) survey on working time of teachers and school heads (otherwise known as NESLI), assesses the intended instruction time, teachers' working time, and teachers' salaries.
This is not Statistics Canada information. For inquires regarding the methods or quality of these data, please contact:
The Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC)
95 St. Clair Ave. West, Suite 1106
Toronto, Ontario M4V 1N6
Data release - annual
This is not Statistics Canada information.
- Education indicators
- Education, training and learning