Farm Product Prices Survey (FPPS)
Agricultural product of farm, value
Agricultural product refers to any products provided by a farm operation, crops or livestock, with the intent to sell.
Farm refers to an agricultural operation that produces at least one of the following products intended for sale: crops (hay, field crops, tree fruits or nuts, berries or grapes, vegetables, seed); livestock (cattle, pigs, sheep, horses, game animals, other livestock); poultry (hens, chickens, turkeys, chicks, game birds, other poultry); animal products (milk or cream, eggs, wool, furs, meat); or other agricultural products (Christmas trees, greenhouse or nursery products, mushrooms, sod, honey, maple products).
The data for this variable are reported using the following measurements:
- Canadian dollar at current prices
- Canadian dollar at current prices per hundred weight
- Canadian dollars at current price per dozen
- Canadian dollars at current price per kilogram
- Canadian dollars at current price per kiloliter
- Canadian dollars at current prices per metric tonne