Canadian Community Health Survey - Annual Component (CCHS)
Regular family physician of person, status
Regular family physician refers to whether or not a person has a regular family physician.
Person refers to an individual and is the unit of analysis for most social statistics programmes.
The data for this variable are reported using the following classifications and/or lists:
- Regular Family Physician Status
- Health indicator profile, by Aboriginal identity, age group and sex, four year estimates, Canada, provinces and territories Table: 105-0512
- Health indicator profile, by Aboriginal identity and sex, age-standardized rate, four year estimates, Canada, provinces and territories Table: 105-0513 *Terminated*
- Health indicator profile, two-year period estimates, by age group and sex, Canada, provinces, territories, census metropolitan areas and influence zones Table: 105-0592 *Terminated*
- Population reporting a regular family physician, household population aged 15 and over, Canada, provinces and territories Table: 105-3024