Labour Force Survey (LFS)
Geographic location of person, name
Geographic location refers to the physical place a statistical unit is located and for which statistics are collected and disseminated.
Person refers to an individual and is the unit of analysis for most social statistics programs.
The data for this variable are reported using the following classifications and/or lists:
- Economic Regions - Variant of SGC 2016
- Health Regions for Alternate Reporting - Variant of HR 2017
- Health Regions (HR) 2017
- Peer groups
- Population Centre and Rural Area Classification 2016
- Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2016
- Statistical Area Classification by Province and Territory - Variant of SGC 2016