Ethnic diversity and immigration
Information on ethnic groups, visible minorities, the Canadian-born population, immigrants and non-permanent residents, and generation status in Canada (first generation, second generation, third generation or longer).
Information on these populations includes statistics about their size, their geographic distribution, their origins, and their demographic characteristics.
Data are available on citizenship; education, training, and skills; labour market and income; health status and access to health care; integration of newcomers; knowledge and use of languages; immigration history; religion; family; civic participation, attitudes, values, and social networks; perceived discrimination and unfair treatment; and other subjects.
Ethnic diversity and immigration - Complete listof surveys and statistical programs for ethnic diversity and immigration
List of surveys and statistical programs by subtopics
- CitizenshipNo results under: : Citizenship
- Education, training and skills
- Ethnic groups and generations in CanadaNo results under: : Ethnic groups and generations in Canada
- Health status and access to health care
- Immigrants and non-permanent residentsNo results under: : Immigrants and non-permanent residents
- Integration of newcomers
- Labour market and income
- Visible minorities
- Date modified: