Geographic location of jurisdiction
Geographic location refers to the physical place a statistical unit is located and for which statistics are collected and disseminated.
Jurisdiction refers to the extent or range of judicial, law-enforcement, or other authority.
- Geographical Classification - Eight Jurisdictions October 23, 2017 to current
- Geographical Classification - Ten Jurisdictions October 23, 2017 to current
- Geographical Classification of Custodial and Community Admissions June 29, 2016 to current
- Municipal and rural police services June 29, 2016 to current
- Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) 2016 May 16, 2016 to current
Relation to previous version
- Geographic location of jurisdiction June 29, 2016 to current
This is the current version.
- Date modified: